Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 1, 2021

[Question - Other] How do I digitize all my old handwritten medical records in an official capacity?

So between Apple Health and three other medical provider apps, my recent medical history is fragmented among them. But it only goes back a few years, since I don’t need medical treatment that often. I do however want to keep everything organized and available in one place, and there are various outpatient clinics I’ve visited in different states as well as immunizations I’ve gotten for a Yellow Card, and pediatric records that only exist in physical written form. Ideally my records would then sync between Apple Health and these other orgs that use MyChart. Apple Health doesn’t let you manually put in immunization records. I’ve tried googling and only come across fragmented info on this. Is this a pipe dream? Or is there some service that can do this? Thanks in advance.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted January 08, 2021 at 11:11AM by Fried_Yoda https://ift.tt/2LfSZg2

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét