Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 1, 2021

[question - insurance] uk v us: organ donation

Hi! My ethics class tonight got into an argument about universal healthcare. I was the only one all for it, everyone else was against (it's a Texas school). I feel like I gave a good rational explanation to every negative they brought up about it except one thing: organ donations. I'm trying to keep my explanation to one other place with universal healthcare, the UK. How does the allocation of organs differ between these two places? They brought up how it was "poorly done with countries that use socialized medicine" but were unable to tell me why. How are the way the organs are distributed different, and why? Am I missing something or are they just poorly informed and that's something they were told to scare them off of universal healthcare?



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted January 14, 2021 at 10:13AM by snowqu33n https://ift.tt/3syf1vA

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét