Hi,
So basically last year I was feeling a bit low. I really didn’t know how to become better since I had never faced this before. So I just started noting what activities I did and who I did it with in a google doc. Slowly I also started rating how I felt about the interaction. Soon I started to notice a pattern that I felt better when I hung out with some people and when I did certain activities. This way I was able to feel much better than before and I gained confidence that I can control my own mental health. I even built an app for this so that other people can do the same :)
The app is called Happyer which was made based on the above experience and provides insights into impact of a given activity or friend.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.happyer4life for android https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/happyer/id1537711110 for iOS.
Also If you find this useful, please share this post so that it can reach more people.
Also you can subscribe here to receive updates about the new features added or the changes made to the app.
Thanks,
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét