I currently work for a company that has very good health care but am taking a new job starting in a couple of weeks. I worked out a deal with the new company where I would waive coverage from them but they would give me a signing bonus to help cover the costs of COBRA so I can stay on my previous company's healthcare for several more months (there's a specific benefit that my wife and I are using and it is not offered as part of the new company's plan).
The new company has open enrollment in October of this year so my question is: if I continue on COBRA past October, can I still join the new company's insurance plan whenever I decide to end my COBRA coverage or do I have to wait until the next year's open enrollment (October 2021)?
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét